Fortified Pelleted Rice Bran
An extruded fat supplement. Designed for show, performance horses and hard keepers — with 18% fat — it supports muscle development and hoof condition. This formula is easily mixed in with other grains to help enhance your horse’s feeding program.
Benefits of Fortified Pelleted Rice Bran:
- Natural High Fat Content provides additional calories for performance without hyperactivity
- Extruded/Pelleted Formula mixes well in grain rations
- High Vitamin E Content which enhances antioxidant protection for necessary immune system and muscle function
- Elevated Essential Fatty Acids support desired hoof and coat condition
- Balanced Levels of Calcium and Phosphorus to complement existing feeding program
- Show and performance Horses
- Hard Keepers
|Free Fatty Acids||(max)||4.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF)||(max)||15.00%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber (NDF)||(max)||23.00%|
|Iron (FE)||(min)||100 ppm|
|Vitamin E||(min)||300 IU/lb|
Heat Stabilized Rice Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement.
(Free from Restricted Ruminant Protein Products per Title 21, CFR 589.2000/2001)
TO SUPPORT OPTIMUM HOOF AND COAT CONDITION:
Feed Legends® Fortified Pelleted Rice Bran: 0.25 to 0.50 pound per day in addition to a fortified horse feed such as any Legends® premium feed.
TO REDUCE GRAIN FEEDING OR SUPPORT WEIGHT GAIN AND STAMINA:
Feed Legends® Fortified Pelleted Rice Bran: 1 to 2 pounds per day in addition to a fortified horse feed such as any Legends® premium feed.